Contact Us

Please fill out the form below and our attorney will contact you.


Our Office

Our law firm is distinguishable from other immigration law firms in that you will always have direct contact and assistance from both Cynthia Nunez and Ron Walker in the handling and representation of your case.

Reviews & Ratings

  • 5.0/5.0

    Great lawyer.

    — Peer

The attorneys at Walker & Associates assist foreign students and schools who educate foreign students in navigating the complicated immigration process.  We provide legal representation in the following areas:

– assist a student in obtaining and maintaining his or her F-1, J-1, or M-1 visa

– assist in securing pre- and post-degree optional practical training (OPT)

– advise and represent a person who wishes to change their status to or from an F-1 status with a different non-immigrant status, such as J-1 or M-1

– advise and represent a school or university that is under investigation by federal authorities for alleged non-compliance with immigration laws

– represent a person who is charged with violating their F-1 status and placed in removal proceedings

– advise and represent graduating students who wish to remain in the U.S. for additional training, who have secured employment in their area of specialization, or who wish to engage in entrepreneurial activities

– represent graduating students who would be eligible to remain in the U.S. but need a waiver of their foreign residency requirement