- Johnson v. Secretary of State, 224 Mich App 158 568 NW2d 373 (1997)
- Sanchez v. Lagoudakis II, 458 Mich 704 581 NW2d 257 (1998) (amicus curiae for Michigan Civil Rights Commission and Michigan Department of Civil Rights)
- Sharp v. City of Lansing, 464 Mich 792 629 NW2d 873 (2001) (amicus curiae for Michigan Civil Rights Commission and Michigan Department of Civil Rights)
- Hamama v. Homan, 912 F3d 869 (6th Cir 2018) (amicus curiae for American Immigration Lawyers' Association)
- Matter of M-S-, 27 I & N Dec 509 (AG 2019) (amicus curiae for American Immigration Lawyers' Association)
615 Griswold Street
Detroit, Michigan 48226PhoneFax
Our law firm is distinguishable from other immigration law firms in that you will always have direct contact and assistance from both Cynthia Nunez and Ron Walker in the handling and representation of your case.
Reviews & Ratings
Always had a much clearer vision of my case and my options after meeting with my lawyers. They really care and you feel it.