Contact Us

Please fill out the form below and our attorney will contact you.


Our Office

Our law firm is distinguishable from other immigration law firms in that you will always have direct contact and assistance from both Cynthia Nunez and Ron Walker in the handling and representation of your case.

Choose a location to review

Walker & Associates of Michigan, P.C. locations:

Reviews & Ratings

  • 5.0/5.0

    Always had a much clearer vision of my case and my options after meeting with my lawyers. They really care and you feel it.

    — Client

  • 5.0/5.0

    — Peer

  • 5.0/5.0

    Great lawyer.

    — Peer

The attorneys at Walker & Associates represent people on all matters relating to family reunification and family-based immigration.

Advise and represent people throughout the immigration process of family reunification: 

  • U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents who wish to bring to the U.S. their foreign-born spouses, parents, minor children, adult children, or brothers or sisters to live or to visit
  • U.S. citizens who wish to bring their fiances to the U.S. in contemplation of marriage, non-immigrant workers who wish to bring their spouses or children to the U.S. to live
  • adoptive U.S. parents who wish to bring their foreign-born adopted children to the U.S. or finalize their immigration status once in the U.S.
  • U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents who wish to keep their loved onces in the U.S. even if they are presently undocumented
  • foreign-born family members whose U.S. citizen spouse or parent died befoer the immigration process was completed

Advise and represent children and their families on special immigration issues affecting children: 

  • evaluate and assess how to maintain a minor’s status as “child” during a lengthy immigration process which jeopardizes the eligibility of older teen-ageers and unmarried young adults
  • represent children who might be eligible for special immigrant juvenile status because they are abused,neglected, or abandoned – with all legal matters in state court or immigration court or before the immigration agency
  • represent children who have asylum claims unique to their age or country conditions
  • advise and represent social service, law enforcement, and other legal service organizations that work with children who are foreign-born and have been victimized by sexual trafficking, work exploitation, or slavery
  • advise and represent hospitals, organizations, or parents caring for children who need medical treatment in the U.S. due to their special needs
  • represent universities, schools, and foreign-born children or young adults whose educational needs bring them to the U.S.

Prepare a waive for any foreign-born family member who is prima facially eligible  for admission: 

  • Adam Walsh Act
  • medical
  • criminal
  • other waivers