The attorneys at Walker & Associates assist people or employers who need assistance abroad with processing their visas (both immigrant and non-immigrant) at a United States embassy or consular office. Such services include but are not limited to:
– seek review of a decision to deny admission to a person
– assist in the preparation of all necessary materials for presentation to consular officials
– prepare the individual for the consular interview
– accompany the individual to the consular interview, if practicable
– advise and represent individuals who must seek a waiver of inadmissibility for unlawful presence, criminal conviction, medical bars of inadmissibility, or other reasons
We have traveled to countries such as Brazil, Indonesia, Romania, and others to assist clients in the preparation of their cases for consular processing and represented them in the interview in particularly difficult cases.